| Before July 10th, 2016
From July 11th 2016
and on site
|Participants||160 euros||200 euros|
|Trainees*||100 euros||130 euros|
|Accompanying persons||60 euros||60 euros|
|Midwives/Nurses*||60 euros||80 euros
|Group registrations||over 20 participants 50% discount|
* Proof of status is required
Participants and trainees registration fee includes:
• Access to scientific program.
• Access to exhibition and poster area.
• Full Congress material.
• Certificate of attendance.
• Coffee breaks.
• Light lunch
Accompanying persons registration fee includes access to
• By May 31st, 2016 50% of registration fee will be retained.
• After July 10th, 2016 100% of registration fee will be retained.
HOTEL ACCOMMODATION web
|Hotel||Class||Single Room||Double room|
The Athens Hilton Hotel
46 Vas Sofias ave, 11528, Athens
Best Western Ilisia Hotel
24 Michalakopoulou str, 11528, Athens
• Room rates are in Euro, per night including breakfast and all taxes.
• Rates will apply to all pre- and post-conference stays.
• Reservations will be processed on a "first-come, first-served" basis.
• Hotel reservations will only be secured after payment of the rquested deposit has been completed by bank transfer to the Hellenic Society of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology. Bank account: Swift Code EFGBGRAA, IBAN: GR8602601020000110200286100.
• A one night deposit is necessary to secure your reservation. Please indicate that you agree with the cancellation policies of the hotels.
• Up to 11 years old: Free of charge (for 1 child)
• Gala Dinner. Enjoy with your company the Congress Gala Dnner "Athens View- Orizontes Lycabettus" Restaurant, 60 euros per person.
On line Registration
Secure your Registration by deposit in the Hellenic Society of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
Bank account: Swift Code EFGBGRAA, IBAN: GR8602601020000110200286100.
The first authors of 10 selected presentations will be refunded for the registration fee and are entitled for free single accommodation in Ilisia Hotel (includes night of September 2nd, 2016).
Submit your abstracts by July 10th, 2016
Certificate of attendance
Certificate of attendance will be provided to the Congress participants upon presentation of the evaluation form.
CME (Continuing Medical Education) Credits
An application has been made to the EACCME for CME accreditation of this event.